Bismillah,
Ever wonder how one 'race' started? Not 'race' competition but 'race' as in nationality. I mean, step back for awhile, and look at the people around you..
I mean of course, since I live in Egypt all I see are Egyptians. But for those living in Malaysia or else where, I'm pretty sure there are at least more than 1 race present..what was the first race? How did it become so many?
Masha-Allah, when I was in Madinah and Makkah, there were so many Muslims of all different races. There were Egyptians, Turks, Iraqis, Indians and countless more. I don't believe that other religions can actually gather its
More of life's lessons:
1. One night while I was waiting for tarawih prayer in Masjid AnNabawi, a sister caught my eye. Her bravery that is. Since there are soooooooooooooooooooooo many Muslims, the mosque just can't accommodate everyone. So not everyone gets a chance to pray inside. On that night, this particular sister got up and said,
"My sisters, give space to your ukhti, Insha-Allah, Allah will make space for you in His Jannah."
Masha-Allah, that's the bravery I wanna have. At a time when everyone is selfish (who doesn't wanna pray inside?), this sister gets up and advises us. may Allah bless her..
2. With so many races present, of course communication is a big problem. But alhamdulilah, what I saw was that as long as we all have iman, that's the only communication we need.
In front of the Propphet's grave, there is a small area called Raudhah. It is narrated that it is one of Jannah's garden..
Try imagining thousands of people, fighting, pushing to see the Prophet's grave. The area is so small, and yet so many people. Masha-Allah, I don't know how to explain what happens in Raudhah. I don't even have to walk, I am brought by the flow of humans.
There was this Egyptian lady who fell, and once you fall, its hard to get up and what not, I mean people are pushing and stepping on you. Back to the lady, while she was frantically trying not to get stepped on, a Turkish lady came and pulled her up..the Egyptian lady kissed and hugged the Turkish lady..that's all the communication they needed..
In Makkah, I was sitting waiting for Dhuhr prayer. Behind me was an Indian lady reciting Quran. Beside me was an Arab lady. Then the Indian lady tapped on the Arab's shoulder and pointed to the Quran. The Arab lady took out her Quran and heard the Indian lady's recitation, correcting her mistakes.. that's all the communication they needed..Masha Allah..
Islam is truly amazing:)

No comments:
Post a Comment