Monday, December 22, 2008

H0w was y0ur day??

So today was the first day of extra classes huh?

Yupz....."sigh".....

So how was it??

Hmm...I don't quite know..

How is that??

Well of course, I was excited at first. I got to see all my friends..my gang..Fahna, Nadia, Shafiyah and Soleha...
but then something happened that changed my mood. I don't really know why that person did what they did..but I'll make sure that it doesn't happen tomorrow...

How was class?

Class was ok, I have the same teachers as last year. So it was really easy to get along...the students are the same too..and as usual...when you put all of us together ..you get a lot of NOISE! 4 IMTITHAL!....wait2....5 IFTIKHAR! NO WAIT! It's not official yet...wait until next year..hahaha..so for now 4 IMTITHAL is back...

Excited about tomorrow??

Err..not really..but at least I have English and Biology to look forward too...

1 comment:

Furrhunna said...

i had a blast with you guys too!
lv u zatilduh~