SALLAMS!!
".............sighs........"
Tomorrow is school! Ahh..well it's not actually the first day of school, its extra classes...but same difference right??
Am I excited?
Not the least excited...I am so not looking forward for tomorrow..
Why?
I don't know..maybe because I didn't get to use my holiday the way I expected...
Must be excited about something for tomorrow..
Well..if I think about it..I get to see my friends that I miss soo much! Yeah..that's what I'm looking forward to...
AHHH! I don't wanna go to school...I think I know the problem..exactly same thing when i was in form 3....EXAMINATIONS!
Yeah..that's it..you see..I have this mentality....if I don't go to school..I don't have to take SPM! hahaha..silly huh? But it's true..when I was in form 3...I thought the same thing...
Cumon Hidayah! Whether you like it or not...got to face school....without school..you wouldn't be educated..without education you can't be a 'somebody' in the future....
OK2...I get it...uuurrgghh..
No comments:
Post a Comment