Wednesday, February 18, 2009

LiFe..

Sallams guyz!

Miss me much? Just kidding. I have been busy..yeah busy..with school and all. It's all HECTIC! But I'm managing, alhamdulilah..hmm..it's been ages..I don't quite know what to write about. There are just too many things to share but I don't really have the time.

Ok...I'll start with what I have learned so far..it's about LIFE!

Life has this funny way..this way of slapping you in the face HARD! Friends who you trusted become your enemies, losing your favorite things in life...all hardships..but what I learned is..

When you are faced with hardships, never GIVE UP! Because GOD doesn't test us with something we cannot handle. HE knows we can handle it. Another thing is that, if you are faced with hardships..it means ALLAH loves you. He wants you to become a better servant..

Yupz...2 important things I learned. I know you guys all know this. But it's just a reminder. So I'll end it here..until next time...

During problematic times, don't say "Oh Allah, I have a PROBLEM!" but rather, "Oh problem, I have ALLAH with ME!"

1 comment:

soundaholic said...

mcm knl je ayat 2??!!
hahaha