Bismillah,
Has not the time arrived for the Believers that
their hearts in all humility should engage in the remembrance of Allah and of
the truth which has been revealed (to them) and that they should not become
like those to whom was given Revelation aforetime but long ages passed over
them and their hearts grew hard? For many among them are rebellious
transgressors. (57:16)
So, what have you been doing for 20 years??
Erk..living the life??
Really? Define life.
Life is life, where we experience and
grow. Everything that happens in life, makes us who we are.
Ok, so who have you become??
Erm..me?
I know, but who is 'you'? I mean Allah created you
for a purpose, what is that purpose?
Well I never thought of it like that.
Why not?? Think about it, when you were just about
to become a zygote, millions of sperm race with each other. Out of that million
Allah chose you..why did He?? Everything was created for a purpose, what's
yours??
To become a good doctor, to treat patients, to grab
the most from life.
So you're telling me that Allah, the Al Mighty
created you just to be a good doctor? He doesn't need you for that! He's the
best doctor there is!
Erk..
Ok, next question..do you feel content with who you
are??
Yeah, why not. I live in Egypt, where the biah is
Soleh. I never miss my prayers and fast. I don't do bad deeds. Insha Allah..
You must be kidding! Ok, you can go to Jannah with
that( I think), but you ever heard the story of Abdur Rahman bin Auf, one of
the sahabah of the Prophet??
Erk..no..
Well he is firstly one of the sahabah and he is
extremely selfless. He gives his wealth to the poor like water coming out of
the faucet. But the Prophet once said in a hadeeth that he (Abdur Rahman) will
enter paradise crawling..that's a sahabah! I wonder how I will enter?? I'm not as generous as him, not even close..that's me, I dunno about you..if you're like him, Alhamdulilah..
Owh..but Allah is the Most Generous, besides, who
are you to judge??
Yes, indeed, Allah is the Most Generous, but
hidayah Allah doesn't come to us, we have to look for it.
O YOU who have attained to faith! Remain conscious
of God, and seek to come closer unto Him, and strive hard in His cause, so that
you might attain to a happy state (5:35)
STRIVE! Who am I to judge? I'm not judging..just
trying to remind all my friends.
Ok then, my turn to ask, what's your purpose in
life??
Simple, my purpose is what has created me to do..
What's that??
2:30 and 51:57
What??
To all my friends..
Reflect..not just on life..but about ourselves..how
much have we actually served our purpose?? If we haven't, then let's change,
change for the better..
'The man who decided to change on the 12th hour,
dies on the 11th.'
Let's not be that man..
No comments:
Post a Comment