Monday, February 13, 2012

.: Land of the Irish :.

Bismillah,


So the new semester has started and everyone is still in their holiday mood, excited to tell their stories of their journeys to wherever. .


My journey this winter was IRELAND! Alhamdulilah I learned a lot..


To Ireland..thanks..
Thanks for teaching me lessons of life..


You taught me how I can learn from every creation of Allah..
You taught me how sweet ukhuwah is..
You taught me that I have a lot to improve..
You taught me that in DnT I am not alone..
You taught me about how precious time is..
You taught me about HIM..


The thing that struck me the most was the akhlaq of the Irish people..to see them be so kind and then compare that with how muslims are today, is heart breaking..


Sure, my story isn't so cool compared to my friends who went to France, Italy, Spain..and all..
Sure, most of my friend said, "You went to Ireland ONLY! Its a waste to only go to one country while you're in Europe.."


But to me, I think my TRIP was THE BEST! Because I don't only have pictures but I have life lessons that I will hold and act on..


Transit 3 hours here

Welcome to IRELAND!

At Galway..after shopping..

Cliff of Moher..SubhanAllah



Last place we stopped in Galway

University College of Dublin( UCD)

Howth's beach


Thanks to all my sisters in IRELAND!!

No comments: