Friday, August 5, 2011



Bismillah,

Alhamdulilah, tonight I learned a lot from tarawih prayer. Firstly, a sister nearby was crying during the prayers. I noticed that the imam kept repeating the same verse over and over again..so during the break I read the meaning..and Subhan Allah..

And whoso obeys Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad ), then they will be in the company of those on whom Allah has bestowed His Grace, of the Prophets, theSiddiqun (those followers of the Prophets who were first and foremost to believe in them, like Abu Bakr As-Siddiq ), the martyrs, and the righteous. And how excellent these companions are! An-Nisa’: 69

Masha Allah the whole page was filled with verses that hit me..If only I could understand during salah!!

Secondly, in the row in front of me there was a girl who has Down Syndrome. But, she stood through all 8 rakaats. Through the whole juz’. Alhamdulilah, salah can be done no matter who you are or what condition you are in..

She made me rethink about myself, about how I have everything..good eyes..strong legs..a good heart..healthy brain..but at times it’s so hard to do salah..but for her..Masha Allah..

Hope Ramadhan is as much of a lesson for you guys as it has been for me!



1 comment:

Arifah Mardhiyyah said...

masha-Allah..

sometimes Allah want to give us lessons through the people around us.. and of course from kitabullah. :) just how we see, we hear, we observe,we feel and we think..

Alhamdulillah.. subhanallah.
happy ramadan ya ukhti. ^_^