The few couple of weeks have been a roller coaster. There were 2 main problems:
1. F1. Friend trouble
2. S2. Study trouble
And finally today, Alhamdulilah, I’ve found the answer.

1. F1. Friend trouble
[Hujurat 49:10] The Muslims are brothers to each other, therefore make peace between your two brothers and fear Allah, so that you may gain mercy.
In being friends, we fight. But when we do, we always seem to think that the only way to fix the problem is to work on the ‘human’ relationship. But what we don’t realize is that, maybe things don’t seem to work out because there is a problem in the relationship with HIM.
After all, HE is the one who makes us feel ‘love’ towards our friends. So it is just logic that when our relationship with HIM is out of bound, our friendship too. In order to have a friendship lilahi ta’laa, both hearts have to be near to HIM..
Once our relationship with HIM is settled, the love towards our brothers in Islam will come naturally, and that love is so great, that on the day of Judgement those who meet and part lilah will be among those who get Allah’s mercy..
After the battle of Uhud, the Prophet ordered the companions to dig graves for the syuhada’, one grave had two sahabah. During the process, the Prophet ordered everyone to stop and look for the bodies of these two particular sahabah (can’t remember their names). He said that during their life, they loved each other lilahi ta’ala, he asked them to be buried together.
Then after all the bodies were buried, the Prophet went to Umar and Abu Bakar and held their hands. He said, to all my companions may you witness that on the day of Judgement; this is how Umar and Abu Bakar will be resurrected.
What did I learn?? That I have to check myself..how close am I to HIM?? And when that’s settled, the rest will fall in place..
2. S2. Study problems
Honestly, ever since I got my midsem results I’ve been kinda down.

I’ m just used to doing in good in school, then BAM! But my naqibah told me that, it’s ok. He wants to show us that everything comes from HIM, no matter how much you study..then today I came across this ayat..
There, the believers were tried and shaken with a mighty shaking [Al-Ahzab: 11]
Besides feeling down, I kinda used that as an excuse to not study..hehe..then I found this
“The biggest challenge you have is to challenge your own *self-doubt* and **laziness.**
it's them that limit who you are. it's them that keep you small.
it's them that deny you the life you want.
there is no one in your way except *you* and ** your doubts** about u.
it's easy to stay the same.
it's easy not to change.
**Most people choose it.**
if you conquer your self-doubt and laziness, you will find the door to your
**FREEDOM.**
to GROW UP or to GIVE UP?? the choice is always yours. ;)” –from kak Milah’s blog J
Kinda coincidence how all of a sudden I found the answers to my problems..hehe..there are no coincidences in Islam..all have been set by HIM..
No comments:
Post a Comment