
Bismillah...
There was a man who went to see the Prophet Muhammad, when he arrived, the Prophet asked: "How did you get here?" The man replied: "I rode my camel." The Prophet then asked, "Where is your camel now?" The man replied, " I left him outside, and tawakal to Allah. The Prophet replied by saying, "Akilha wa tawakal" which means "tie it and then tawakal".
Exams are a week a way and as usual being my normal self, I am so not in the mood of studying..as everyone studies, I'm here in front of the laptop..anyways..
Relating to the hadith above, I remember how every time there are exams I always say, "Boleh x tawakal jek?"
I always say it as a joke...but do I really understand what is Tawakal?? I know it mean to give our fullest faith in Allah after we have done our best..repeat DONE OUR BEST..
It is of course Sunatullah that whoever does their best and give their fullest effort they will achieve successfully. But the real Tawakal is not linking our effort with the outcome..once we give our fullest effort..we shouldn't be bothered by the outcome..we just leave everything to HIM..
I've learned that living here in Egypt..sometimes we do our best, especially in DnT, but the outcome is sad..but again what we get is the best for us..
So I have to start studying! Start giving my fullest effort..then hopefully whatever the outcome will be, I will be open hearted to receive it..
Ya Allah, If MUMTAZ is own my side for this Midyear..then please grant it but if MUMTAZ is not the best for me then please calm my heart in having faith in Your plan..Ameen..
Officially in exam mode..
No comments:
Post a Comment