Friday, March 19, 2010

F.U.N.N.Y.


Assalamualaikum...

I want to share with you some funny moments I had during the KDU debate competition and the sessions leading to it...

Training session....

So the motion given out was ...THW Give Aid Only to Democratic Countries...

After a few minutes..one of the debaters came up to me and asked..

" Kak Zatil, are there other countries besides DEMOCRATIC COUNTRIES??"

KDU Debate Competition...

The motion was THW Ban Video Broacasting from Terrorist..

Now, what is video broadcasting from terrorist? It's basically when someone just talks and the camera is on that person and person only...but unfortunately my juniors did not know that so here was what they said...

" We should not ban, because by watching these videos, we learn how to LOVE AND CARE!!"

"By watching these videos we know when terrorists will hit us, and we can be READY!!"

"We should not ban these videos because they are a form of ENTERTAINMENT and can boost the country's ECONOMY!!"

"Teenagers nowadays love violence, and these videos show violence!"

Here's a POI given out to the opposing team...

" How are you going to ban the video broadcasting in the NEWSPAPERS??!!"

Hahaha..seriously. My dear adik2, you guys still have a LOT to learn, but at least you guys got the experience...I still have to say congrats to you guys..

You guys won 2 out of 5 rounds, met my target..CONGRATS! Love you guys always..

.MELATI.FARHAN.WAIZ.


To .QARIRAH.DALILA.HUZAIFAH.

Keep training, work hard. You guys can do it. Help your adik2 ok?? I seriously need help with them!!


To .FAHNA.

Thanks for everything!! Hope I can work with you again..we make a great team. Me( critisizing) and you (caring). hehehe...Love you!!

No comments: