So..the results of the first semester exams are out...How do I feel?
DISSAPOINTED AND SUPRISED!! Overall I guess I did ok, I could have done better, especially in my Additional Mathematics which I got a 5C! Hahaha..and yet I can still sit here and laugh..
So SPM is close but I still am not motivated. I keep promising myself everyday that I am going to be serious and that I will study..but it doesn't always work. I hope I will get motivated soon, Ameen...
Guess what I learned? OK is not in the dictionary..whether you spell it ok or okay..either way it is grammatically incorrect. Yupz...so don't go writing it in your essays or else you'll get a squiggly line beneath it..trust me..I know..
Yesterday I had my LAST QIAM! It was quite fun..and sad since it'll be my last. It was a GIRL'S NITE OUT! I learned that girls are very precious..and since we are precious, we have to know how to take care of ourselves..
The best way is the HIJAAB!! Allah loves us so much that He ordered us to wear the Hijaab. Some mite argue that it is a burden but just think..the Hijaab was made mandatory to protect women from the dangers of this world. The Hijaab is like our safe guard, our safety blanket. It might just be a simple cloth..but for Muslimahs around the world..it is there dignity!
So don't be afraid if people stare or make fun of you for wearing the Hijaab, instead be PROUD! I know I am..
I want to highlite sumin I learned last nite...its about our aurat. There are a few guidelines. .
So as long as we follow these guidelines than we are following Islam. Islam is simple, and I do not like people who LOVE TO MAKE THINGS HARDER THAN THEY ARE! Especially in the covering of the aurat. They tend to make extreme guidelines..
and when peple dont follow..they start trying to change that person. Critisizing them..
So let's all get it clear. It doesnt matter how you dress or what you wear..as long as it follws the Syariah...
So to all MUSLIMAHS..BE PROUD OF THE HIJAAB!!
No comments:
Post a Comment