Sallamz..
So the the semester break is coming to an end, I'm mostly relieved. I can't imagine how much time I would spend moping around the house..not mopping but mope-ing...so I can honestly say that I'm relieved..not happy.. that school is back...
Anyways...I was just blog hopping and it seems that some of my friends used their semester break wisely...good for them..everyone has their own way of using their break..
I want to share with you what I've learned from this semester break..
1) From Idat Duat...hmm...I learned a lot. I can't really type it all here..but if you guys really wanna know..come and see me..
But what I REALLY leraned is that..DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER
You see...me and Fathimah were really freaked out about going..you know we both aren't that pious and all..hahahaha...compared to those who got chosen. So we were nervous..but to me..I was shocked..the program was ok..not that bad..
I had fun..learned lots...got motivated..never expected that to happen..also made lots of friends and had a blast with FATHIMAH! hahaha..
2) Never drive when you are sleepy..
Yeah I know, this is common knowledge but still...my mom asked me to take the Kancil out cause she wanted to park in the van. I was sleeping then, so she woke me up..and I took the car out...I FORGOT TO PUT THE HAND BRAKES DOWN!!
I didnt just take the car out..I went for a spin around...no wonder the car kept making noises and went so freaking slow..then when I went home...I was like..uh-oh..I didn't let the hand brakes down....when I got out..car smelt like smoke..
So there you have it..dont drive when you just woke up..
Anyways...now...
Today, last year..I lost a great friend...that friend had to go..it was really sad...I cried like crazy. That person had done so much for me, made me a better person. Then when we stopped being friends..look what happened to me..all hell broke loose..but that's another story..
So if you are reading this, my friend...I miss you and wish you the best in life. I really need you but I know that's not possible...thanks again for everything...before this friend left, they left me a song..and whenever i hear it..I cry..and feel sad..to this day..
So I ask you all to appreciate your friends cause you never know when they will leave you..here's the song...
Di sini kita pernah bertemu
Mencari warna seindah pelangi
Ketika kau menghulurkan tanganmu
Membawaku ke daerah yang baru
Dan hidupku kini ceria...
Kini dengarkanlah
Dendangan lagu tanda ingatanku
Kepadamu teman
Agar ikatan ukhuwah kan
Bersimpul padu
Kenangan bersamamu
Takkan ku lupa
Walau badai datang melanda
Walau bercerai jasad dan nyawa
Mengapa kita ditemukan
Dan akhirnya kita dipisahkan
Munkinkah menguji kesetiaan
Kejujuran dan kemanisan iman
Tuhan berikan daku kekuatan
Kini dengarkanlah
Dendangan lagu tanda ingatanku
Kepadamu teman
Agar ikatan ukhuwah kan
Bersimpul padu
Mungkinkah kita terlupa
Tuhan ada janjinya
Bertemu berpisah kita
Ada rahmat dan kasihnya
Andai ini ujian
Terangilah kamar kesabaran
Pergilah derita hadirlah cahaya
Kini dengarkanlah
Dendangan lagu tanda ingatanku
Kepadamu teman
Agar ikatan ukhuwah kan
Bersimpul padu
Kini dengarkanlah
Dendangan lagu tanda ingatanku
Kepadamu teman
Agar ikatan ukhuwah kan
Bersimpul padu
Untuk selamanya...
hu....hoo...
Dedicated to awy..and yan..I pray that you are always in Allah's Blessing..
No comments:
Post a Comment