Thursday, September 18, 2008

Read in the Name of ALLAH..

Assalamualaikum!

Ramadhan is coming to an end..and I honestly feel that I have wasted my Ramadhan! I regret EVERYTHING! That's human..only regretting....only ALLAH knows what I have been up to this Ramadhan...

I feel I have wasted this GOLDEN OPPURTUNITY that ALLAH has given me...this has to be the WORST Ramadhan...i think...why you might ask??

Well I have not been spending my time to please ALLAH, instead I have wasted my Ramadhan pleasing someone else. Instead of tryig to make ALLAH pleased with me, I have been making someone else pleased. Instead of 'layan-ing HIM with solat, zikr and tilawah, I am layan-ing someone else with words like I dunno what! WHAT AM I DOING?

And the worst part is....I can't seem to stop...I keep doing it over and over and over AGAIN! Then it hit me hard yesterday when my classmate, Effy, gave a talk on LAILATUL QADR during class...he said it simple as can be...

" Three more days until it is the last 10 days of Ramadhan. Let us all race to get LAILATUL QADR"

Simple but when I heard it, I felt like OMG! I SUCK! Yupz.... Then it seems that ALLAH really wanted to help me. That was just the first sign...today I bought the Tarbiatuna....there was a lot of 'signs' from ALLAH in there....

Now I really know what I must do...I have to STOP and only PLAESE ALLAH...for I only have but 12 days left in this Holy month. So I hope all of you that are reading this, WAKE UP. It is still not to late. ALLAH is still giving us time..don't waste it....

and if that 'someone' is reading this..I am very sorry..because of me..you too have wasted your Ramdhan..because of me, you have sinned..so let us both ask HIM for forgiveness...

We Meet and Part for ALLAH
This post is dedicated to 'somone'


No comments: