Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lessons in Life...

My mom challenged me. She said, instead of writing useless stuff on my blog, why don't I write what I learned everyday in this Holy month of Ramadhan..so I took the challenge...

1st day of Ramadhan

I learned about FAMILY. As everyone was helping my mom cook for iftar, I finally realized that your family is very important. Without them, we are nothing. Sure every family fights and all, but that's what makes it fun. No family is perfect...

Without my family, I'd be lost for sure. I thank ALLAH that I have my family. To me, this is the best family I ever had and I'd never trade it in for the world! So I hope that all of you, stop and think..and appreciate your family. Whether big(like Piah's) or small(like mines). Every family has their own speciality..it's us who needs to find it...

2nd day of Ramadhan (today)

I learned that DEATH can come anytime. I was sleeping and then all of a sudden my mom wakes me up and says 'There's an sms for you." So I read it. I was SHOCKED! Next thing I know I'm at Alifah's house....

Let's have a moment of silence and recite Al-Fatihah for Alifah's dad............

It hit me pretty hard too...the whole day I was moody. Think about this...people who don't have parents want them so badly..but we, who have parents wish that our parents would go away..human beings are never satisfied...

To my friend Alifah...

May Allah help you through this test. Remember HIM always and be strong girl. No matter what happens, we are all behind you..through thick or thin..we are here to help..no matter how far it may be...

Ukhuwah Fillah Abadan Abada

This post is dedicated to Alifah.....

1 comment:

alifah said...

syukran, ya sodiqoti.
:) *sob3*