Sunday, August 31, 2008

Today there are 3 important events:

1. Ramadhan is here!
2. Malaysia just turned 51
3. My best friend's BIRTHDAY!

So with that, I'd like to wish all Muslims all over the world....

"RAMADHAN MUBARAK!"

Hopefully this year is better than last year! Every Ramadhan there is this peaceful feeling that I get and I just love it. Ramadhan I welcome you with all my heart!

I hope this year I can become a better SERVANT and my IMAN gets better! Ameen!

Happy Birthday MALAYSIA! Malaysia is finally 51 years old. She had achieved quite a lot actually if you look back. I'm just thankful that everyone in Malaysia can live peacefully.

Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SELIN!

Today is my best friends birthday..too bad I am too far away to celebrate it..but never mind. It's the thought that counts.

Nothing is better than an eventful day! See you around people!!

No comments: