Friday, August 15, 2008

WaR!

Assalamualaikum...

Alhamdulilah..the exams are finally over. After a hard 5 days of not studying and just guessing the answers I can conclude that I am going to FAIL!

Ha...in your face..who told you not to study??

Anyhoo...I have some important stuff to share with all of you..it's about SECRETS!

Everyone in this world has secrets. Sometimes when we get stressed or something we tell people who we trust about our secrets. Did you know that when someone trusts you with their secret it is an AMANAH!

Secrets are meant to be kept a secret, not to be spread. Because when someone trusts us with their secrets, they trust US not anyone else. So please, whenever someone tells you their secret you should take this AMANAH seriously....WHY?

1. It is an AMANAH!
2. Secrets usually include someone's dignity or 'aib'

So when you tell other people the secret you are uncovering that person's aib. There is a hadith that says....

"...Whoever cover's other peoples aib, then verily Allah will cover their aib during the Last Day.."

Even in the hadith it states that! Just a reminder..hope you all can benefit...

With that said, I OFFICIALLY DECLARE....

My WAR with the Yellow and Blues continues....again....

No comments: