Assalamualaikum!
Miss me?? hahaha..just kidding. Man..I miss this blog..miss writting in it..basically I miss everything about my life. Why? Because I have been far away from home for 5 whole days and I experienced some pretty weird stuff...but no matter how weird it was I still learned A LOT! I brougt back a whole treasure chest of experience to share with all my friends...
Now, my friends have been begging me to write what I went through during my Sargeant Camp..so here it goes...
Day 1
Arrived there around 10..I think. Changed to uniform #4. Then had assembly....you know the usual..the do's and dont's. Then cooked lunch, set up camp. Then we had marching for like 3 hours and the other 3 hours was for based. Nothing much..then at night we had night class...about KRS..PSFM...bla..bla...
Day 2
4.00 am there was a storm and both of our tents were flooded and all our clothes were wet like CRAZY!
6. 30 am we had morning assembly..then we got our punishment for being late..roll in the sand...hahaha..no biggie..then it started raining a zoo....but life must go on...
All the girls were broken up into 2 groups..the tall and big girls in one group and the short and little ones in another. Me, being in the tall and big girl group had to make a raft using 8 long logs and 4 empty barrels...it was quite fun because I have always wanted to make one and i got to..then we had to ride it in the lake...
After that we went KAYAKING! it was soo much fun..except that I got a HUGE BRUISE the size of a grapefruit on my shoulder. You see, we got the privelege to go kayaking out at sea rather that at the lake. So we had to carry the kayak. Each kayak was carried by 4 girls. Me being the tallest one, had to carry the kayak on my shoulder! It hurt soooo much..but hey a SARGEANT never complains right??
Besides a bruise..the edge of the paddle went through my finger...luckily for me, Anisa..the girl riding the kayak with me knew how to fix my problem....She told me to hold on the kayak real tight because she was going to pull it out and it might hurt..boy did it hurt like CRAZY! But thanks ANISA!
After kayaking in the pouring rain...we finally had a break around 3 pm. Imagine..from 7.30 am to 3.00 pm...exhausting..then in the afternoon we had marching practice again. But this time in mixed grouped where we had to mix with other school. I am in NO mood to tell about my group..no offense but they stink..except for Fitryyah and Nadhirah!
That night Tuan Azrul gave us a briefing on Protocol and Manners of KRS..bla..bla...
I think I'll stop here for now..because my movie is done downloading! To be continued..
No comments:
Post a Comment