Yeah, I know..It's past mid-night and I'm still up?? Well what do you expect?? I am bored...
So on this peaceful night, I would like to ask all of you to MUHASABBAH ourselves and what we have done...
These past 2 weeks have been a wild ride for me. But as my friend Rufaidah always says, "ALLAH tests us to teach us.."
So all that has happened to me in the past 2 weeks..I have come to realized that it has HELPED me in soo many ways. For surely, ALLAH has taught me a great deal about LIFE..
First lesson: 'The doas of people who are accused are always answered'
I know, you guys must say..but the first time in my life, I actually experienced it..I finally felt that ALLAH is there for me..always have..it's just ME who isn't there
Second lesson: 'Forgive and Forget'
I learned that no matter how much someone has to hurt you..and you have the right to hurt them back..but it is much WISER to forgive them and forget about what they have done...It's not easy but once you do it..it feels a lot better...
Imam Syafie once said, " True pleasures of life is when you give forgiveness and you forget."
Third lesson: 'Friends'
Whenever you are in a tough situation..make sure you have friends around...During these 2 weeks there was a DEAR friend that helped me a lot..from the beginning to the end..
She didn't just help me solve my problem but it's like she ...she..I don't know how to say it...
So it is very important to have GOOD friends...if you want to judge a person..look at their friends...
Fourth lesson: 'Trust'
Ah..this is what I REALLY learned...sometimes people tend to go haywired..because they heard something..then because of that thing..all trust is gone..what I learned is even though people lose trust in you, doesn't give you the right to lose your trust in them..
TRUST is very precious...it should not be simply taken away without a GOOD reason..and even if people doubt you, you have to TRUST in yourself
Fifth lesson: 'Quran has ALL the answers'
Here's what Wani told me to do..and it always works...
Whenever you have a problem...take the Quran..open it..read the page that you open...for on that page has the answers to your problems...I did it countless of times...and it has never failed...
MOST IMPORTANT LESSON: 'ALLAH IS ALWAYS THERE'
At the very end, when my problem was solved..that friend told me...
'Hidayah, you are so lucky..because ALLAH is helping you..for the past 2 weeks..I see that ALLAH is always there for you..keep that in mind.'
I won't just keep that in mind..I'll keep that in my heart..because I have never noticed that..Oh Allah..thanks for EVERYTHING...
here are 2 more minor lessons I learned:
- Never trust anyone on the net
- Investigate before you accuse someone..or else you'll end up feeling like a FOOL
So that's what I learned the past 2 weeks...oh yeah..for A FRIEND OUT THERE..
No matter how stinky life is...killing yourslef is not the answer for ALLAH has stated in the Quran...
" and don't kill yourselves for ALLAH loves you..." (An-Nisa:29)
Hope everyone can benefit....
This post is dedicated to RUFAIDAH! Thanks a bunch!!
3 comments:
nice post zatil,
really helped me in reflecting myself.
May all of us are always under His guidance =]
haah..
rase macam terkesan jugak bile bace post nti nih..
:D
Buat sahabat ana Dayah, (*yg ana sayang sangat!!)
buat pengetahuan nt, ana baru sempat buka internet hr ni. tp kalaulah ana tahu anti tulis peringatan yg sangat mantap utk muhasabah diri ana semula... ana akn baca sebelum anti post.
Dayah, dr awal apa yg anti kongsikan pd ana.. segalanya membantu ana sangat2. sangat2.. betul, sahabat yg baik adalah sahbat yg selalu ingatkn kita pd kematian. dan ana rasakannya bila sahabat dengan nt. syukran!! semuanya kembalikan kita pd Dia..
ingatlah, sbenarnya segala pertolongan yg hanya ana mampu bantu nt, sumbernya adalah Dia. Dia tahu nt berkongsi segala apa dhati dgn penuh harapan, sungguh2. kerana itulah Dia yg sgt2 syangkan kita, bantu hambanya yg selalu dekat pdNya melalui ana yg tak ada kuasa satu pun utk menyelesaikan apa2 masalah.
tetapi ingatlah, setialah pd Dia kerana krn Dia adalah teman yg paling setia dr awal kita dihidupkan sehingga kita hidup di syurga kelak InsyaAllah!
masa 1st time nt kata semua dah selesai, ana tergamam, terharu, tak tak tahu nak cakap apa. Allah tahu apa yg ada dlm hati kita, apa yg kita mengadu pd Dia, Dia mendengar. malah memahami. bukan itu sahaja, dia menunaikan apa yg kita minta. seluruh kasih sayang yg Dia beri dlm setiap saat hidup kita.... MashaAlah, tak tergambar dlm ruang fikiran kita. terlalu banyak........ sangat!
dan sebenarnya bila kita rasa dah selesai satu maslah, kita akan rasa lega. tp, inilah peringkat2nya. bila satu ujian yg berat yg kita terima, bersedialah utk yg seterusnya. drpd ujian inilah bertambah kuat iman kita, dan bertambah dekat pd Dia InsyaAllah.
teruskan mengambil kekuatan dr satu sumber yg tak putus2,= Dia (Allah). dan salurkanlah kekuatan itu juga pd sahabat di sekeliling nt. InsyaAllah bertambah kuat kekuatan yg anti ada.
(*banyak tips2 dr post nt ni) maaf, terlambat baca. dan ana suka cara nt jd MC hari tu. paling BEST! ana dapat rasakan sesuatu yg lain. Bila kita luruskan niat utk Dia, semuanya Dia permudahkan. dan setiap kata kita itulah yg dia ilhamkan utk kita berbicara, supaya kita tidak disakiti dan menyakiti.
Wallahua'lam. :)
Post a Comment