All right, all right, I'll update my blog..sheesh..some people..just kidding..:)
WOW! It's been awhile, it's not that I don't have the time to update, it's just that I am CLUELESS!(hence the name of my blog)
Anyho..after being forced by my friends, I have to write something here..what to write?? Any ideas??
(thinking for 5 minutes)
I have no ideas..really..let's see...hmm..
Well for starters, all the F4 students are all on the 3rd level of the new building. So now we get to see each other more often. You know how it is wth B11..can't live without each other...sigh...
Ha! To my dear friends that won the elections..CONGRATS! Good luck with leading the school. May Allah Guide and Help you guys in every way....Ameen..
Especially to my dear friend RUFAIDAH! I'm sure she'll be a great LEADER! Insha-Allah..
You know how everyone is going crazy over fuel prices..well did you know that besides being a pain in the *tuuuuut*, the rise in fuel prices have actually improved our lives, with more people taking public transport...how?
1) Emmisions of greenhouse gases have gone down because more people are taking public transportation rather than riding their own cars.
Did you know that vehicle emmisions is the BIGGEST contributors to SMOG!
2)Less necessity is needed to build new roads. This reduces direct environmental damages due to constructions. Since there are fwer cars on the roads, roads can last longer. The money can also be used for something more beneficial.
3)Improves the quality of life. There seems to be less pollution in the city, and people are starting to see clearer skies. Besides that, the working class saves money on transport. Don't mention less traffic jams.
See, even though the prices have gone up tremedously, we still can make the best of it. Thus, the saying 'Everything has a silver lining' is therefore TRUE! Even in the bleakest moments..including GLOBAL issues..there will always be good coming out...
"So verily, with the hardship, there is relief" (Al-Inshirah:5)
Wanna know more about the issue on fuel prices and public transport? Read the News Strait Times...Monday's edition...
No comments:
Post a Comment