Bismillahir Rahmani Rahim...
Alhamdulilah...I get to post another enrty. Just now I got an e-mail, it was really weird. I don't really know how to react..that e-mail contained something that hurt me...
I am sad but yet I am grateful?? HUH? I don't quite know..Oh Allah! Please give me the strength to face whatever it is in life..Ameen.
On Friday I went to MABIT aka Qiam and I learned something really important. That is ALLAH is ALWAYS with his servants! When we are sad, mad, happy, tired, grateful..whatever it is, we must always think of HIM! Ask for HIS help..someone once told me..
'Whenever you are in need of help, ask HIM. If HE doesn't answer ask HIM again. Don't ever give up because indeed ALLAh loves it when HIS servants ask from HIM and HIM only.'
So now I would like to ask HIM, to give me strength..to give me patience..to keep me on the right path..because I feel so far from HIM!
During MABIT, everyone was given a sheet of paper and on that paper we had to write a letter to ALLAH. During that time I was like...Astaghfirullah...do I even deserve to ask from HIM?
Because everyday we as HIS servants commit sins..but yet..we still get the chance to live..to breathe..so to all my friends out there..
Remember that whatever it is that you do..remember HIM! Whenever you are facing the hardships of life..remember..Inna Allah Ma'as Sabirin...and even when we say..we have been patience hear this...
'O believers! Be patient, EXCEL in patience during confrontation, hold yourselves ready for battle and have fear of allah so that you may succeed.' Ali Imran:200
No comments:
Post a Comment