Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ALLAH HELP!

Hidayah..why are you so quiet today? What’s wrong with you? Focus! Why aren’t you focusing in class? Snap out of it!!

That’s how I have been ever since yesterday…why?? Simple…I hurt someone…someone I LOVE!

I don’t know what to do…I want to ask for forgiveness but I feel that I don’t deserve it. But yet, it hurts me to know that I have hurt that person…

Oh Allah please HELP!! I need your HELP! I don’t know what to do! Only you can help me….

Ok, get a grip…just relax…remember everything happens for a reason.

Yes! Everything happens for a reason. ALLAH made this happen so that you won’t repeat the same mistake. Hardships in life make you a better person, a better SERVANT! The pillars of Iman clearly state:
-Believe in QADA’ dan QADAR!

As a saying goes, “There is a silver lining in everything.” So we must take it as it is…For Allah gives hardships to test our IMAN..to test if we ask HIM and HIM only for help..

So every time problems in life come knocking on our door, we face it with Patience and Perseverance. Don’t forget, we must have full FAITH in ALLAH…

No comments: