Thursday, April 26, 2012

.: ReGreTs and DeBaTe :.

Bismillah,

For the 2 years I've been in Egypt, there's something that I regret. Last year one of my ex-housemate went back to Allah. I was really shocked, because a person I slept with, ate with, lived with all of a sudden was gone.

Then last week, my grandpa also went back to Allah. Inna lillahi wainna ilaihi rajiun..

The thing that I most regret is that I didn't share the 'Islam' I knew. I didn't leave anything for them. Allah gave me the chance but I didn't take it. Now that I think about it, if on the Last Day, they blame me for not sharing, I have nothing to say..nothing to stand up for myself..

The same day my grandpa left, I had a debate. I was really in no mood, but when I sat for awhile, it's like Allah wanted to give me a chance. It's like He's saying, use this chance now..

I debate because I want to share, I debate because to me, this is what a Muslimah should do. Spread the word, stand up for something..

Debate isn't just about winning, about proving the opposition wrong..it's about communicating, it's about how you use the info you have..it's about how you share and spread the message..

I pray that while I was debating, someone got something..


No comments: