Life is like a storybook. Everyday is like a page, filled with its own events and lessons.
Sunday, January 15, 2012
.: Drowning :.
I wish I could turn back time, and stop at being a child..
Where I didn't have to think about anything..
Life was just fun and play..
Life was simple..
Where you were to be yourself..
Where it didn't matter what you do..
Cause good or bad..
Your parents were always proud..
Where everyone was your friend..
Where everyone did things together..
Where you were never left out..
Life was much easier back then..
Life was happy..
Back then home was the best place..
The place for play, sleep, eat..
Where we felt safe, happy..
Free..
Now I feel like I'm drowning..
Drowning in life that's so complicated..
So filled with emotions..
Where whatever I do is wrong..
I wonder where it all went wrong??
P/S: 12 more hours til my exams..pray for me people..I'm in heaps of trouble..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
salam, pernah jugak aku terpikirkan benda yang sama sebab jadi budak kecik tak ada tanggungjawab. Tapi hidup ni tak semudah yang disangka. anyway, lagu ni best.
(The Blue Sky is Blue- Dawud Wharnsby Ali)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX9sc3yW9Kg
Wslm..mmg hidup ini tak semudah yg kita nk..thanks Afiq :) Good luck with the midterms..
Post a Comment