Life is like a storybook. Everyday is like a page, filled with its own events and lessons.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
.:Ramblings:.
Is it possible for people to lose their common sense? Is it that hard to wake some one up in the morning for class? Or simply to throw out the trash?
What happened to all the knowledge you gained? Where did it go? What makes you different from the rest?
Is it wrong to expect high of others? Is it wrong? Because I would do that much for them..
It's not wrong, but just expect less. You give more..
Ok, I tried that..I really did..patience..after all the patience all I can say is..AKU EXPECT HABUK JE from you..
You're suppose to be THE BEST CREATION, LIVE UP TO IT!
Is it possible to feel so lonely and yet be surrounded by friends?? I think I'm going crazy...
Ya Allah, help me..help THEM!!! You are the only One who understands me...
(A purely emotional post..intended to only reflect myself..)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah. It's completely normal to feel extremely alone even when you've friends around you.
:)
Hope everything's fine over there or if it's not, hope it will get better!
Post a Comment