Sunday, December 25, 2011

.: HIS Words :.

If I stick to my faith..

Surely those who say: Our Lord is Allah, then stick to it firmly, angels descend upon them and say: Do not fear nor grieve and rejoice in paradise that you were promised..

We are your friends and helpers in the life of this world and in the hereafter too. And there is for you every blessing that you long for. And all those things are for you that you ask for..

WOW! I think the verses speak out..

All we have to do is believe firmly..believe that we are on the right path, that Allah is always with us..no matter what people say..no matter how people try so hard to put you down..

Believe with your heart..and then automatically the actions will come. Believe and share..If I share..

And who can be more pleasing in speech than one who calls towards Allah and does pious work and says: Surely I am of the obedient servants..

So what are you waiting for??

P/S: (41: 30-38)
P/S II: Allah is really sweet..:)





Kevin Abdulrahman %27The Man Inspiring Millions%27- Mind Nutrition Expert%27s Photos - Leadership/Motivational/Life Quotes For Mobiles

No comments: