Hehehee.That's my friend Tasnim. Some call her nemo, nadim..I call her tas...
I met her when I was in form 2...bdk speaking..hehe. We have tons of memories together. The one I most remember was our first time entering the debate club in school. Our senior came to our class and made an announcement asking who wanted to join. Tasnim was sitting in the front row and I was in the back. She looked back at me and we both were smiling..next thing we knew, every year we represented our school :)
That's how we got close, mostly through debate. Then this year, I was Tasnim's housemate..hehe. We got even closer..
Soon, we will be parted. Tasnim going to Jordan and I'm going to Egypt. I can't imagine when I send her off in Jordan, I'll probably cry my eyes out..huhu..
To Tasnim..
Thanks for being a great friend, thanks for not leaving me when most did. Thanks for all the good times...
Mostly thanks for supporting me and defending during those 'trouble' times before the IIU debate in f4, I will never forget what Ustzh Anis told me about you.. I owe you tons..
Hopefully our ukhuwah will last until Jannah..ameen..uhibuki fillah abadan abada!
No comments:
Post a Comment