I want to share a story with you guys. Today during Civilization of Medicine class, my classmate Lah, told us a story..and it has a strong message..here it goes..
There once was a baby lion. The baby lion was born and his mom left him on the side of a river. The baby lion saw a family of goats, so he followed the goats. He lived with them, ate with them, became part of the goat family. He even ate grass!
As goats grow up, they grew horns. The lion waited and waited, but his horn never grew. He was always bullied and horned by the other goats. He was always horned that after awhile, he became scared of goats. Whenever he saw a goat, he ran. Which is funny, because he's the lion.
One day, he saw 2 male goats fighting. The lion took his distance. Then he saw another animal, just like him. He said to himself, That animal is going to get horned, just like I always do. Then he saw that animal walk slowly towards the 2 goats. He said to himself, See, that animal is scared of the goats just like me, that's why he's walking slowly.
But what the lion didn't expect and was so shocked was that animal ate both goats! The lion just stood there..didn't know what had just happen...
The moral is..sometimes we don't know our strength. Just like the baby lion, he's a lion, but due to his environment, he was scared of goats. Another lion had to show him what he was capable of.
Same goes with us Muslims. We were once the BEST, and we still are. It's just that we believe so much that Jews and Americans are so powerful. But what we don't realize is that, we are strong..we have our own strength....proof??
Allah already stated it in the Quran. He said we are KHAIRUL UMMAH..the BEST UMMAH! So why should we be scared? Use all the strength we have, don't let our environment manipulate us..like the goats manipulated the lion...
Hope this story gave some benefits...next week is mid-term exams! Pray that I do my best!!
2 comments:
I like this post! kinda motivate me! huhu~ it's fit my situations now..I never know that I can survive in a social society with me still wearing the tudung labuh..n now, I dont felt ashamed n I'm proud with what I'm wearing! alhamdulillah.. I'm being more independant now! :D miss u hidayah!
teringat aku kt ustaz wan baca post ni.
tym 2 aku lupa nk cita yg ank singa tu, even dia mengaum pon bunyi mcm dia mengembek.
Post a Comment