I'm back! Only for this weekend. I wanted to update my blog, but UiTM blocks any social networks, like facebook, YM and blogspot. So you see, I'm social-networkless..hahaha.
Anyho..so it's been like 3 weeks I've been in INTEC, UiTM. So far its ok, except for BIOCHEM! It's so hard, I had a test and I did horrible! all the other people did great..I felt like the dumbest person there..so I didn't even bother concentrating in class. I put my earphones on and turned up the radio real loud, just waiting for class to end.
That's not what I wanted to share with you guys...
I've always wanted to get away from being 'good'. You once in awhile, do sumin bad. So I thought, doing to UiTM was my chance. WRONG!
1) I prayed that I would not get the same house as Tasnim or Sarah, in the end, all 3 of us got the same house.
2) On the weekends, loads of my friends ask me to hang out, but there is always a Kakak asking me to go to programs.
3) On Mondays and Thursday, my whole class fasts!
No matter how I try to be 'not good', there's always people pulling me to do good..so lastly I GIVE UP!
Now I know that Allah is soo KIND to me, He wants to make sure that I am taken care of..that I don't go wrong..so Alhamdulilah...
Last weekend I went to VIVA PALESTIN. It was awsome! There were soo many people. Stadium Melawati was packed, if only that many people could come to MGH..that would be cool..
1 comment:
salam hidayah,
wah,banyak cerita baru.. alhamdulillah.
ana pun pergi viva palestine tu. disebabkan ramai sgt org, ana cuma jumpa k.syeera dan khadijah nabilah.
moga semuanya yang terbaik utk anti, hidayah..insyaAllah..
salam! :)
Post a Comment