Sallams to all,
How's your IMAN? Good? Bad? I pray that we all have the highest of IMAN. Ameen..
So tomorrow is the day, the day I dread so much ever since I sat down to take this SPM. It's funny how a small slip determines our future. Whatever we get tomorrow is how people will see us from now on..
Like Pakcik Kahar said, SPM is not the end, it's just the beginning of our lives. So whatever we get my friends, don't be sad..we have to take it in and redhaa. Because what we get tomorrow is the BEST!! Allah always gives his servants the best..so tomorrow we will get the BEST!
I found out something funny about me today. I can motivate people...i'm pretty good at it, but when it comes to myself..that's a whole new story...almost everyday I motivate my adik2 debate that they can do it..but me..when I'm faced with a problem..I can't motivate myself..
Anywayz..tomorrow I'm going to KL with my adik2. Please pray that we do our best. If you want to pray that we win, no problem..but the main thing is that they do their best...
DOA SENJATA ORANG MUKMIN

No comments:
Post a Comment