Life is like a storybook. Everyday is like a page, filled with its own events and lessons.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
" Ok Zatil, your turn.."
So I go.....and get in...
Seat..check
Side mirrors...back mirror..check
Seat belt....check
Signal...lights..wipers..horn....check
Gear free....check
Ok..Bismillah....press the clutch..start the car..here we go
That's what I did today..first time EVER driving a CAR! wait..wait..does a golf cart consider as a car??
So I went around the track..engine died a couple of times because I released the clutch too fast but overall I think I did ok..my favorite part is going up the hill because....
My teacher: I know what type of driver you are..your best friend is the ACCELERATION
Me: Huh?
My teacher: You like going up the hill and down right? Usually students get stuck up here, panick and don't know how to get down. But you never get stuck on the hill...
Me: Hahaha..yeah...
You see, when you go up the hill, you have to press the acceleration and the same when you go down. I like the sound it makes...VROOOOM...hahahaha...
Even though it was VERY tiring...I got to learn something new...
I also bumped into I***t at the driving school..hohohoho..
Well that's all for now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment