Saturday, August 30, 2008

Start Again..

Sallams...

It is now, results season. Everyone is getting their test results and all I can say is WOW! I didn't do good myself..but that's because I didn't study..so no biggie.

But what I see, is that most of my friends are so sad :( and grumpy this week. All because of some results...so to all my friends here is what I have to say...

Everything happens for a reason. Just because we didn't do good on this test doesn't mean we will fail the next. It's just a mark on a paper, it won't kill you. Just relax...take a deep breath...

If we fail this time, we should use that as an
initiative to do better in the future. Don't let a little bad mark get you down..we learn from our mistakes..

We all just need to start over and
work hard..don't give up. Don't ever use "I don't understand" or "I am not smart" as an excuse to stop trying. If you don't understand ...ask...

Never let the FEAR of striking out keep yo from PLAYING the game


1 comment:

taqwaforever said...

salam Dayah!

syukran atas kata2 penyejuk and semangat nt, buat kami. memang disebabkan 1 sbb yg nt katakan tu.

"dan kegagalan hr ini bukan utk selamanya.." (Ya! betul)

selagi mana kita berusaha, bersungguh2, selagi itu sinar kejayaan melambai2 pada kita. memanggil kita pd dia (kejayaan) supaya terus melangkah2 tanpa putus asa.

Ya, start again. byk yg perlu diperbaiki.

terima kasih byk2 Dayah!
wallahua'lam.