Whah! My first post....hope you enjoy!
A couple days back, something weird happened to me. I received an e-mail from someone. In that e-mail it contained a personal profile of me. IT HAD EVERYTHING! From my full name to everything I like. Attached to the profile, was a short message.
"Suprised? I got all of this information from just READING your blog!"
My reaction....scared. I was in shocked. Asraghfirullah..I did not know how much trouble I was in. Just from reading my blog, someone I don't know can know everything about me. It's like they went and took Hidayah 101 at their school..
So my advice to all my friends out there..BEWARE..remember the whole world is watching you. The internet is called "The World WITHOUT Limits". Anyone at anytime anywhere can access to anything.
So here's a couple of reminders so that you guys can be safe in this limitless world:
1. Be as anonymous as possible. Avoid postings that can enable a stranger to locate you. This includes your last name, name of school, places you hangout and where you live.
2. Photos: Think before posting. Remember the internet is free and anyone can get your photos. Avoid placing pictures that allow people to identify you.
3. Be careful about sharing your feelings.
4. Don't reply to any weird messages or comments from anyone that you do not know and trust.
Hope you guys can benefit from this all....HaPpY bLoGgInG!
No comments:
Post a Comment